CyberIAM South Africa is looking for well-rounded Identity Engineer who is passionate about delivering SaaS Identity Access Management services to large corporate organisations.
As the fastest-growing, independent identity and access management (IAM) services provider, CyberIAM helps global organisations securely and effectively deliver and manage user access on-premise or in the cloud. The position will be focused on delivering SailPoint technologies which offers customers an integrated set of core services including: identity governance, provisioning and access management delivered on-premises or from the cloud (IAM-as-a-service).
· Deliver Identity Access Management processes including: Recertification, Joiner/Mover/Leavers, Segregation of Duties, Access Request, System Connectors.
· Work with cloud, SaaS connectors, REST and JSON API’s and Java based microservices.
· Produce designs and rough estimates, and implement features based on customer requirements.
· Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing using DevOps methodologies.
· Plan, build, develop and deliver customer focused solutions.
· Clear Documentation based on the delivery and design.
· Identity access management experience
· Strong Java experience
· Strong REST/JSON skills
· Strong PowerShell Skills
· Experience with Active Directory
· Good understanding of cloud technologies
· Great communication skills
· Comprehensive understanding of Java Frameworks
· Computer Science Degree, or a related qualification
· Experience with AWS, Azure, SAP, ServiceNow, Google Cloud.
· Experience connecting to AD, Exchange, Databases, Servers, Mainframes, Applications.
· Comprehensive experience with object-oriented analysis and design skills.
· Comprehensive experience with an object-oriented programming language and techniques.
· Experience with Continuous Delivery.
Compensation and benefits:
· Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits.
· Competitive pay
· Grow with us along with both technical and career growth opportunities.
· Regular training and opportunities provided.
· Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work.
This position requires up to 40% travel.