CyberIAM is looking for well-rounded Identity Engineer who is passionate about delivering SaaS Identity Access Management services to large corporate organisations.
As the fastest-growing, independent identity and access management (IAM) services provider, CyberIAM helps global organisations securely and effectively deliver and manage user access on-premise or in the cloud. The position will be focused on delivering SailPoint technologies which offers customers an integrated set of core services including: identity governance, provisioning and access management delivered on-premises or from the cloud (IAM-as-a-service).
• Deliver Identity Access Management processes including: Recertification, Joiner/Mover/Leavers, Segregation of Duties, Access Request, System Connectors.
• Work with cloud, SaaS connectors, REST and JSON API’s and Java based microservices.
• Produce designs and rough estimates, and implement features based on customer requirements.
• Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing using DevOps methodologies.
• Plan, build, develop and deliver customer focused solutions.
• Clear Documentation based on the delivery and design.
• Identity access management experience
• Strong Java experience
• Strong REST/JSON skills
• Strong PowerShell Skills
• Experience with Active Directory
• Good understanding of cloud technologies
• Great communication skills
• Comprehensive understanding of Java Frameworks
• Computer Science Degree, or a related qualification
• Experience with AWS, Azure, SAP, ServiceNow, Google Cloud.
• Experience connecting to AD, Exchange, Databases, Servers, Mainframes, Applications.
• Comprehensive experience with object-oriented analysis and design skills.
• Comprehensive experience with an object-oriented programming language and techniques.
• Experience with Continuous Delivery.
Compensation and benefits:
• Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits.
• Competitive pay
• Grow with us along with both technical and career growth opportunities.
• Regular training and opportunities provided.
• Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work.
This position requires up to 40% travel.