CyberIAM is looking for well-rounded Data Access Engineer who is passionate about delivering Data Access Governance for file services to large corporate organisations.
As the fastest-growing, independent identity and access management (IAM) services provider, CyberIAM helps global organisations securely and effectively deliver and manage user access on-premise or in the cloud. The position will be focused on delivering SailPoint technologies which offers customers an integrated set of core services including: data access governance, provisioning, and file access management delivered on-premises or from the cloud.
• Deliver Identity Access Management for files processes including: Data Interrogation, Data Classification, Recertification, Access Request, System Connectors.
• Produce designs and rough estimates, and implement features based on customer requirements.
• Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing using DevOps methodologies.
• Plan, build, develop and deliver customer focused solutions.
• Clear Documentation based on the delivery and design.
• 3+ years of data access governance experience.
• Experience with .NET, Windows Server, IIS, MSSQL, PowerShell, REST/JSON.
• Experience with Active Directory, Windows File Servers, NetApp Filers, SANS, SharePoint.
• Experience performing data access health checks.
• Good understanding of cloud technologies.
• Great communication skills.
• Computer Science Degree, or a related qualification
• 2+ years of SecurityIQ experience
• Experience with other SailPoint products IdentityIQ or IdentityNow.
• Experience with AWS, Azure, SAP, ServiceNow, Google Cloud.
• Experience connecting to AD, Exchange, Databases, Servers, Mainframes, Applications.
• Familiarity with DevOps technologies.
• Comprehensive experience with object-oriented analysis and design skills.
• Comprehensive experience with an object-oriented programming language and techniques.
• Experience with Continuous Delivery.
Compensation and benefits:
• Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits.
• Competitive pay
• Grow with us with both technical and career growth opportunities.
• Regular training and opportunities provided.
• Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work.
This position requires up to 40% travel. We have positions available in both Chester and London.