CyberIAM is looking for well-rounded Identity Engineer who is passionate about delivering SaaS Identity Access Management services to large corporate organisations.
As the fastest-growing, independent identity and access management (IAM) services provider, CyberIAM helps global organisations securely and effectively deliver and manage user access on-premise or in the cloud. The position will be focused on delivering SailPoint technologies which offers customers an integrated set of core services including identity governance, provisioning, and access management delivered on-premises or from the cloud (IAM-as-a-service).
· Deliver Identity Access Management processes including: Recertification, Joiner/Mover/Leavers, Segregation of Duties, Access Request, System Connectors.
· Work with cloud, SaaS connectors, REST and JSON API’s and Java based microservices.
· Produce designs and rough estimates, and implement features based on customer requirements.
· Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing using DevOps methodologies.
· Plan, build, develop and deliver customer focused solutions.
· Clear Documentation based on the delivery and design.
· Identity access management experience
· Strong Java experience
· Strong REST/JSON skills
· Strong PowerShell Skills
· Experience with Active Directory
· Good understanding of cloud technologies
· Great communication skills
· Comprehensive understanding of Java Frameworks
· Computer Science Degree, or a related qualification
· Experience with AWS, Azure, SAP, ServiceNow, Google Cloud.
· Experience connecting to AD, Exchange, Databases, Servers, Mainframes, Applications.
· Comprehensive experience with object-oriented analysis and design skills.
· Comprehensive experience with an object-oriented programming language and techniques.
· Experience with Continuous Delivery.
Compensation and benefits:
· Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits.
· Competitive pay
· Grow with us with both technical and career growth opportunities.
· Regular training and opportunities provided.
· Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours, family-friendly company events and charitable work.
This position requires up to 40% travel.