CyberIAM is looking for well-rounded IdentityIQ Subject
Matter Expert who is
passionate about delivering Identity Access Management services to large
As the fastest-growing, independent identity and access
management (IAM) services provider, CyberIAM helps global organisations
securely and effectively deliver and manage user access on-premise or in the
cloud. The position will be focused on
delivering SailPoint technologies which offers customers an integrated set of
core services including identity governance, provisioning, and access
management delivered on-premises or from the cloud (IAM-as-a-service).
- Deliver Identity Access Management processes including
Recertification, Joiner/Mover/Leavers, Segregation of Duties, Access
Request, System Connectors, RBAC.
- Installation, integration and deployment of the IdentityIQ product
in client environments.
- Customer requirements gathering, analysis and documentation.
- Managing project scope, schedule, status and documentation.
- Collaborate with peers on designs, code reviews, and testing using
- 3+ years of SailPoint IdentityIQ experience.
- Experience with the following programming languages: Java,
- Experience with Databases (Oracle, Sybase, MSSQL, MySQL).
- Experience with Directories (LDAP, AD).
- Excellent communication skills and extensive experience working
- Experience with object-oriented analysis and design skills.
- Experience with an object-oriented programming language and
Science Degree, or a related qualification.
- Experience with the following web technologies: XML, SPML/SOAP, Web
and Application Servers, HTML.
- Experience setting up and installing software on both Windows and
Unix (Linux, Sun, HP, AIX) platforms.
- Experience with AWS, Azure, SAP, ServiceNow, Google Cloud.
- Experience connecting to AD, Exchange, Databases, Servers, Mainframes,
- Experience with enterprise systems (SAP, PeopleSoft).
- Security software or internal IT audit experience a plus.
- Experience with Project Management duties (project planning,
resource management, scope, schedule and status, documentation).
- Experience with Continuous Delivery.
- Experience in a startup company is a plus.
- Experience a Small-company Atmosphere with Big-company Benefits.
- Competitive pay
- Grow with us with both technical and career growth opportunities.
- Regular training and opportunities provided.
- Enjoy a healthy work-life balance with flexible hours,
family-friendly company events and charitable work.
This position requires up to 40% travel. We have Positions available in both Chester and London.